Mind Over Money, LLC became a Registered Investment Advisor with one Investment Advisor Representation, Tremaine Wills, in March of 2020 at the onset of the pandemic. Unsure of which direction the firm would take, Tremaine decided that the vision to help black women was worth the pursuit no matter the outlook. In 2021, that determination proved to be the correct response. Here is a summary of the highlights of the year!
- Mind Over Money RIA started the year with 6 Ongoing Financial Planning Clients. We tripled the amount of clients we have a relationship with and now serve 22 amazing black families on an ongoing basis.
- We were able to complete 16 additional financial plans for clients who did not want to maintain an ongoing relationship.
- We started the year with $22,000 of assets under management. We have $1.1 million in assets under management now.
- We helped 3 clients pay off all of their credit card debt
- We helped 12 clients fund their emergency fund
- We helped 2 clients max out their employer sponsored program contributions
- We helped 1 client invest for the very first time
- We helped 2 clients purchase their first home!
- We were featured in 15 podcasts and news articles to include the Wall Street Journal
While 2021 was an amazing year, we know that this is only the beginning to something great. If you are looking for a financial advisor who wants to help you become the best version of yourself, consider joining us in 2022 by booking a discovery call. We look forward to highlighting your wins in our net year in review!